Taurine is viewed as a natural energy-booster but does not have stimulatory effects. Instead, this supplement has a sedative effect and can be used to calm the brain down during periods of excessive neuron firing.
As a nootropic, Taurine may be used to reduce anxiety while promoting sleep and relaxation.
Take between 1 and 3 grams per day. This could even be split into multiple administrations throughout the day to ensure a relatively consistent supply within the system.
- Improves physical endurance and exercise speed
- Supports a calm, relaxed mood
- Combats obesity, burns fat and maintains a healthy body
- Involved in nervous system health and eye health
- Modulated neurotransmitter activity