Caffeine (From Guarana)
Mental Stimulation and Endurance
Caffeine is a stimulatory anti-sleep compound extracted from coffee beans. Caffeine is a powerful stimulant, and it can be used to improve physical strength and endurance. It is classified as a Nootropic because it sensitizes neurons and provides mental stimulation.
Caffeine disturbs adenosine receptors. Adenosine causes sedation and relaxation. Caffeine prevents this action and causes alertness and wakefulness. This inhibition of adenosine can influence the dopamine, serotonin, acetylcholine, and adrenaline systems.
- Increases Alertness and Wakefulness
- Shown to Improve Physical Performance
- Reduces Fatigue and Increases Endurance
- Supports Focus and Improved Cognitive Function
- Supports Weight Loss by Raising Metabolism