As an enhanced version of Vitamin B1, Sulbutiamine offers a number of very real and impactful benefits for your cognitive function.
Sold under the name Arcalion, this synthetic derivative of thiamine has positive effects for memory, depression, shyness, fatigue and even erectile dysfunction.
Sulbutiamine is categorized as a nootropic which is a class of supplements shown to help improve memory, learning capacity, decision-making, concentration, focus, and more.
For cases of social or performance anxiety, this nootropic is observed to increase confidence, provide additional energy and make it easier to block out negative thoughts. It is also said to improve verbal fluidity, making it easier and more enjoyable to talk in group settings.
- Shown to be Effective for Reducing Fatigue
- Improves Dopaminergic and Glutamatergic Neurotransmission
- Studies Show Benefits for Memory Retention
- May Improve Wakefulness and Alertness
- One Study found Benefits for Erectile Dysfunction