Modern responsibilities of a family, job, and school can all create for stressful times. Many people don’t know how to cope with the stress or do not have the time to do meditation and similar practices. The attainment of a stress-free life is never easy, but RELAX can have a huge impact.
RELAX can improve your mood, make you feel more relaxed and lessen the effects of social anxiety and shyness.
- Reduce Anxiousness and Stress
- Boosts Motivation and Sociability
- Increases Mental Energy and Attention
- Anti-Anxiety and Mood Enhancing Effects
- Improved Focus, Productivity, and Attention
[ Anxiety ] Phenibut is one of the nootropics consistently rated as the best for dealing with anxiety and depression. It offers a lot of anxiolytic benefits, reducing stress and improving your mood and emotional well-being. Many people take it as a sleep aid or to help them relax and decompress during periods of high anxiety and nervousness.
[ Stress ] Aniracetam is considered to be the best for treating social anxiety and other forms of stress. Aniracetam is a powerful mood enhancer.
[ Mood ] L-Theanine is a mood-boosting nootropic that has positive effects on focus, mental performance, anxiety and depression.
[ Fatigue ] Rhodiola Rosea extract is also used to fight off fatigue, increase energy, and improve cognitive performance. It is also used for mild depression and anxiety.
Taking 1 capsule of RELAX with water, to improve your mood and reduce stress.
Best results are found when taken with food or 30 minutes before eating- the ingredients are best absorbed when digested with fat (e.g., eggs, nuts, fish oil).
Studies and Reference
1. Ziablintseva EA, Pavlova IV. Influence of GABA agonist phenibut on the neuronal activity and interaction in hippocampus and neocortex in emotionally negative situations. Ross Fiziol Zh Im I M Sechenova. 2009 Sep;95(9):907-18.
2. Talalaenko AN, Krivobok GK, Pankrat'ev DV, Goncharenko NV. Neurochemical mechanisms of the dorsal pallidum in the antiaversive effects of anxiolytics in various models of anxiety. Neurosci Behav Physiol. 2006 Sep;36(7):749-54.
3. Tiurenkov IN, Samotrueva MA, Kuleshevskaia NR, Berestovitskaia VM, Vasil'eva OS. Comparative study of immunomodulating properties of phenibut and gammoxin. Eksp Klin Farmakol. 2010 Dec;73(12):25-7.
4. Shirane M1, Nakamura K. Aniracetam enhances cortical dopamine and serotonin release via cholinergic and glutamatergic mechanisms in SHRSP. Brain Res. 2001 Oct 19;916(1-2):211-21.
5. Staubli U1, Ambros-Ingerson J, Lynch G. Receptor changes and LTP: an analysis using aniracetam, a drug that reversibly modifies glutamate (AMPA) receptors. Hippocampus. 1992 Jan;2(1):49-57.
6. Nakamura K1, Kurasawa M. Anxiolytic effects of aniracetam in three different mouse models of anxiety and the underlying mechanism. Eur J Pharmacol. 2001 May 18;420(1):33-43.
7. Amsterdam JD, Panossian AG. Rhodiola rosea L. as a putative botanical antidepressant. Phytomedicine. 2016 Jun 15;23(7):770-83. doi: 10.1016/j.phymed.2016.02.009. Epub 2016 Feb 24.
8. Palmeri A, Mammana L, Tropea MR, Gulisano W, Puzzo D. Salidroside, a Bioactive Compound of Rhodiola Rosea, Ameliorates Memory and Emotional Behavior in Adult Mice. J Alzheimers Dis. 2016 Feb 26;52(1):65-75. doi: 10.3233/JAD-151159.
9. Nobre, A.C., Rao, A., Owen, G.N. L-theanine, a natural constituent in tea, and its effect on mental state. Asia Pacific Journal of Clinical Nutrition. 2008; 17 Suppl 1:167-8.
10. Gomez-Ramirez M1, Kelly SP, Montesi JL, Foxe JJ. The effects of L-theanine on alpha-band oscillatory brain activity during a visuo-spatial attention task. Brain Topogr. 2009 Jun;22(1):44-51. doi: 10.1007/s10548-008-0068-z. Epub 2008 Oct 9.
11. Simon P. Kelly, Manuel Gomez-Ramirez, Jennifer L. Montesi, and John J. Foxe. L-Theanine and Caffeine in Combination Affect Human Cognition as Evidenced by Oscillatory alpha-Band Activity and Attention Task Performance.