Sustained, reliable energy is one of the most important components of outstanding physical and mental performance. It is the foundation on which excellence is built; when basic energy is lacking, so is motivation, focus, creativity, memory, positive mood, cognitive capacity, and everything else that goes into being your best.
Optimizing your available energy is key to obtaining peak performance. That’s where the BOOST comes in. By stimulating the release and processing key brain chemicals, BOOST can energize both mind and body, increasing physical stamina and maximizing mental capacity so you can work, play, and think better for longer periods of time.
For those seeking to significantly boost their physical and mental energy then BOOST is the future.
- Increases Alertness and Wakefulness
- Shown to Improve Physical Performance
- Reduces Fatigue and Increases Endurance
- Supports Focus and Improved Cognitive Function
- Increases Attention and Focus
[ Mood ] L-Theanine is a mood-boosting nootropic that has positive effects on focus, mental performance, anxiety and depression.
[ Energy ] Caffeine is a stimulatory anti-sleep compound extracted from coffee beans. Caffeine is a powerful stimulant, and it can be used to improve physical strength and endurance.
[ Focus ] Noopept is your daily nootropic. The components of Noopept have been shown to enhance memory, stamina, and focus. Maintaining peak cognitive performance is an active, consistent investment, so take Noopept consistently.
Take 1 - 3 capsules throughout the day as needed to increase performance and focus. Do not take more than 6 capsules in a 12 hour period.
BOOST starts working immediately and shows effects in about 30 minutes. Do not take within four to six hours of going to bed.
Studies and Reference
1. Nobre, A.C., Rao, A., Owen, G.N. L-theanine, a natural constituent in tea, and its effect on mental state. Asia Pacific Journal of Clinical Nutrition. 2008; 17 Suppl 1:167-8.
2. Gomez-Ramirez M1, Kelly SP, Montesi JL, Foxe JJ. The effects of L-theanine on alpha-band oscillatory brain activity during a visuo-spatial attention task. Brain Topogr. 2009 Jun;22(1):44-51. doi: 10.1007/s10548-008-0068-z. Epub 2008 Oct 9.
3. Simon P. Kelly, Manuel Gomez-Ramirez, Jennifer L. Montesi, and John J. Foxe. L-Theanine and Caffeine in Combination Affect Human Cognition as Evidenced by Oscillatory alpha-Band Activity and Attention Task Performance.
4. Tom M. McLellan, John A. Caldwell, Harris R. Lieberman. A review of caffeine’s effects on cognitive, physical and occupational performance.
5. Rita U Ostrovskaya, Yulia V Vakhitova, Uliyana Sh Kuzmina, Milyausha Kh Salimgareeva, Liana F Zainullina, Tatiana A Gudasheva, Vener A Vakhitov and Sergey B Seredenin. Neuroprotective effect of novel cognitive enhancer noopept on AD-related cellular model involves the attenuation of apoptosis and tau hyperphosphorylation. 10.1186/s12929-014-0074-2.
6. Firstova IuIu, Vasil'eva EV, Kovalev GI. Studying specific effects of nootropic drugs on glutamate receptors in the rat brain. Eksp Klin Farmakol. 2011;74(1):6-10.
7. Povarov IS1, Kondratenko RV, Derevyagin VI, Ostrovskaya RU, Skrebitskii VG. Nootropic dipeptide noopept enhances inhibitory synaptic transmission in the hippocampus. Bull Exp Biol Med. 2015 Jan;158(3):349-51. doi: 10.1007/s10517-015-2759-2. Epub 2015 Jan 9